Thursday, August 4, 2011

Holiday World

I can't believe it....  School starts in 11 days.  :-(  Part of me is not looking forward to it but the other half is ready to have my Wednesdays back!  Since summer is slowly ticking away some girlfriends and I decided that we would take our kiddos to Holiday World for one last hoorah. 




Not quite sure we picked the right day to go.  The temperature was 96 and the heat index was around 105. Yikes!!  After four rides we decided it was time to hit the waterpark. Needless to say this is also where we spent the rest of the day!

This is the only picture I got at the waterpark.  I guess you really can't carry your camera around in the water.
After a long hot day and lots of fun it was time to go home.  We decided that we would stop at Culver's in Corydon on our way home.  Yummo!

During the car ride between Holiday World and Culver's, Jack and McCoy made up a song about "tooting".  They were very excited to share their new song with everyone which lead to this.  (Sigh) Boys!

Claire and Audrey had never met before and quickly became BFF's!  After we got home and were in bed she asked Adam is she could invite Audrey to her birthday party.  How sweet.... Girls!

Watch out world!



No comments:

Post a Comment